Night Shoot Training with Arno Barlow
It is common knowledge that many attacks occur after the sun sets.
If you can’t make decent shots during the daylight, then sadly no amount of Lumens wil make you hit at night.
Unfortunately there’s a big trend in low light training that’s nothing more than just throwing lead at the targets wit a light on, you need too understand the critical intricacies and diminished light combative tactics.
In this course we will cover the following topics.
• Understanding the challenges of low Light
• Choosing a light
• Handheld techniques
• WML techniques
• Combined Light work
• Diminished light combative accuracy
• Understanding the different drawing techniques
• Close distance shooting
• Medium distance shooting
• Multiple Targets
• Unconventional positions
• Magazine changes
• Stoppage clearance
• Principles of cover
• And then of course a first ever, working simulation Training in a 360 degree environment with the Attacksense Target system,the only one in South Africa.
Entry requirements and equipment.
• This is not a course for beginners, you must have Solid handling skills and safety under the belt
• Ear protection
• Eye protection preferably Clear
• Holster that can accommodate one handed safety re-holstering no sticky holster and flimsy nylon holsters
• Own light, either handheld or WML or both.
• Extra magazines and mag pouches
• Spare charged batteries
• If you have your own training gun ie Blue gun then bring it along as well as Airsoft if you have, not mandatory.
This is one of our Premium Courses and a maximum of 10 students will be allowed, most of the shoots will be done individually.
- Product Code: SB-TRAINING-NIGHT
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: R700.00